Sunday, June 12, 2011

Back in a box, again

Well, my bid for freedom did not last long. I was flying down the highway near Detroit when I realized I had left the Sacred Battle Whisk behind.
This is the sacred ninja artifact I received after decades of training and culminated in me becoming a Journeyman Culinary Ninja.  I had only received the Battle Whisk early last year in an exhausting survival exam of feeding over 3000 con goers without sleep for over 72 hours.  The entire time I was required to keep all my normal duties and obligations along with evading a roaming team of enemy ninjas invading the convention.  I was pushed to the limits of my mind, body and chi in this once a decade test.

My honor and that of my clan's rest in this mystical tool.  I knew as soon as I realized its absence, that I would risk capture and disembowelment to protect it from the unworthy hands of Chef Pug.  Never would I allow the hands of my clone selves executioner hold its power and ergonomic handle.

So I turned back around and head back into hell's beech, my friends.  I parked the car and climbed out 1/2  a mile from the house, by a Tasty Freeze.  And someone tasered me and i awoke in a large steel cage in the cellar, next to a oddly large butcher block.

No comments:

Post a Comment