Sunday, June 12, 2011

If you see a bush russle in the wind tonight

  Ninja on the run. I am now staying under the radar for my own protection.  Chef Rin Tin Tin is now officially a baker"s dozen of eggs short of a full dozen. I always knew that eventually he going to kill me for some experimental recipe or because ninja is the perfect marbled meat source.

  But I guess I always hoped that my future would be different  than the 55 previous clones.  That somehow I would become more with my culinary ninjitsu and shadow knife skills, than an entree for some panel.

 So know I am changing my name and fleeing to Canada.  To the land that looks some much like the Hidden Forest Village I was born and raised in.  Maybe I'll start a little restaurant and live happily ever after in the Northern Exposure.

See ya

Iron Ninja Chef a.k.a. Anonymous Canadian Ninja

No comments:

Post a Comment