Saturday, June 11, 2011

Late Night Slacking off in the Kitchen

Here I am again at 2 AM not working on the next edition of the upcoming cookbook for Chef Pug. I keep getting sidetracked by looking up pug diseases, then running over and rolling Chef Pug around looking for an early signs of something.

Sadly I am not check him outing as some form of compassion or kindness, but rather in hopes of finding something that will warrant throwing his hairy butt into the Vet's Office for a few days. Just so I can finally have a day off!!!

It is not easy being a disposable minion slave to this tiny Beast. No Sick days, no overtime pay, no days off to celebrate my cultural Ninja Holy and Holidays (Happy Godzilla B-day).

Heck I don't even get any Death & Dismemberment insurance, that I really need. I am the 56th clone of Iron Chef Ninja, all the other copies died protecting the recipes or were used as ingredients for Ninja Snacks (TM). The only snacks made by Ninjas, for Ninjas, from Ninjas!?!? Talk about no job security....

Wait... Sounds like Chef Pug is waking. I better get back to pretending to work and finish prepping these recipes for his Puggliness, so he can take all the credit for preparing the dishes.

Night Ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment