Saturday, June 11, 2011

Soaking Up our "Kevin Smith" fix

  A few days off the road is just what Iron Chef Ninja and I needed to get back into some semblance of sane, momentary as it will be.  So what does your K-9 Master and his Ninja lackey do to recoup from the stresses and tribulations of engineering a Worldwide Culinary Tyranny.

  I stay in my kitchen and watch the conglomeration of Kevin Smith's creative genius of "Dick and Fart" cinema. Which has always struck me as an iteration of literary incite, paired with the utter profanity of a seasoned sailor for an sweet and sour flavor.
Watching Chasing Amy always has me wondering back to my carefree puppy days and all the tail that got away.  Which is probably why I was prepared "Sweet and Hot Japanese Pickled Green Beans" for a snack at the upcoming Anime Iowa panel Ninja and I will be running. And if Ninja ever gets to work anytime this month and finishes the E-Z Japanese Treats cookbook draft, that recipe should be in the Fall section.

Iron Chef Ninja on the other hand is comatose on the kitchen floor mumbling something about equal rights and pay for the servant classes of minions... Wait, no scratch that, he is crying about my cruel and unusual treatment  after the beating I gave him for trying to give me rabies in hopes of having me put down.  He is whining about being a card carrying member of L.O.D.N. (League of Disposable Ninjas) and how his union rep is going to demand a strike be placed at my kitchen and panels until I stop mistreating the indentured help.

I think it is about time I start the process of making another clone, one without a voice box this time. (Turns head quickly to sound of door opening and closing.) Wow... I have never seen a ninja run away so fast.  So here is a question to pose for you all.

  Do I go after him? Or will he come back when he gets hungry?

No comments:

Post a Comment